HARVEST REPORT 2016
From the Seed Availability and Desirability
perspective, heres a breakdown of the 2016 Garden:
· Red Savina Habanero Good growout
· Yellow Jalapeno Decent growout
· Orange Jalapeno Disappointing growout
· Tangerine Pimento Good growout
· Pink Scorpion Good growout
· Chelano Good growout
· Sweet Orange Bell Good growout but dont seem to have many seeds (?)
· Afghan Decent growout but not many seeds saved
· Laotian Great growout
· Peach Bhut Jolokia Great growout
· Red Bhut Jolokia Small growout
· Jimmy Nardello Decent growout
· Orozco Small growout
· Chocolate Bhut Jolokia Decent growout
· TMI Scorpion Tiny growout
· Thai Decent growout
· Lipstick Good but questionable
· Carolina Reaper Decent growout
· Yellow Peru Decent growout
· Louisiana Hot Chile Disappointing growout
We also grew a whole bunch of Yellow Cherry Tomatoes. Other tomatoes grown this year: Nepal, Amys Apricot, Matts Wild Cherry Tomato, Red Cherry Tomato, Baigongquongfang, and Nebraska Wedding.
The Holy Basil, Savory and Hopi Red Dye Amaranth came up in overwhelming volunteer numbers throughout the garden, along with the Merveilles de Quatre Saisons Lettuce. I also planted some containers with cocoa mint. The Mountain Mint also came up well this year and I was successful in germinating some Mountain Mint seeds.
January 1, 2017
© 2017 JIMMY'S CHILES. All rights reserved.
Includes all content and photos.
Last Updated: 1-Jan-2017